- FascinatingMay 1, 2017 by AnnieSherbert from Australia
Fascinating podcast, good to remember we need a balanced life.
- Making Menopause ApproachableNovember 18, 2016 by Annette Hottenstein from United States
Love Pauline's approach to making menopause fun -- yes, it is possible. Such a positive message to embrace this part of life with great support from Pauline and her guests!
- Excellent logo...Excellent showJune 27, 2016 by Mickiezada from United States
Inviting conversations....interesting guests. This show fills a need for menopaual women...check it out
- Great ResourceMarch 30, 2016 by meliniz from United States
I'm not menopausal yet, but I almost at that age. I listened to the alternatives to hormone replacement therapy. I'm glad there now more interest in alternative methods other than big pharma. Definitely a great source for menopausal women.
- Just the place to turn to when you’re in the topsy turvy of perimenopauseSeptember 22, 2015 by TracyBF from United States
Pauline has the kindness and understanding that bring out the best info from her guests. A mix of great information and real-life stories that help women piece together a satisfying life through the trying symptoms of menopause.
- YES!!September 22, 2015 by Human Design Karen from United States
Thank GOD we’re talking about this in an empowered and enlightened way. We talk about breastfeeding, we talk about birthing, sex and rape, but we never talk about what it really means to age as a woman. Thank you for giving us evolving Gals a forum and a voice!!!!
- finally getting back in shapeSeptember 22, 2015 by MichelleVandepas from United States
After a crazy 10 years of up and downs (read hot flashes and emotions) I"m finally back in my game. This could save you the 10 years, or at least have you laughing through them. and learning somethingin the process.
- Impermanence is the way of itSeptember 21, 2015 by WorkWithGrace from United States
Thank you for the beautiful reminder of the phases of life, and that the overall arc of life is from birth to death, and letting go—menopause being a part of it all.
- Wish this had been out a few years ago!September 18, 2015 by SallyjFox from United States
I loved the starter story - the journey into menses and the parallel for many of us who stumble into peri-menopause or menopause ill prepared for the life-changing journey we’re going to be on. I’ve learned through experience - - but the information Pauline is sharing will be a big contribution to those of us navigating one of the biggest changes of our lives!
- Is It Hot In Here Or Is It Just Me??September 18, 2015 by Jo Werther from United States
Hats off to Pauline McCarthy for creating this rich, humorous, informational resource for women dealing with any and all aspects of the wild ride that is the menopausal journey. Engaging, warm, accessible, and full of validation and hope, this podcast is a MUST LISTEN for any woman being ravaged by their menopausal experience. Eager for more! Thanks, Pauline.
- Important InformationSeptember 10, 2015 by De-Clutter Coach from Canada
Pauline's interview guests provide very important information for menopausal women. It's a time of life during which it's difficult to find such information easily and her experts make it all so normal. Keep up the great work Pauline!
- Fantastic Info + Lovely HostAugust 26, 2015 by Thehormonediva from Canada
Pauline is an inspiration to women- the way she takes action and isn’t willing to let other women suffer from horrible menopausal symptoms. I love that she gets so many different opinions from experts on her show. Her jubilant personality add funs to a topic that is painful for so many. Looking forward to many episodes!
- Funny and inspiring!August 8, 2015 by Paris Muse of Productivity from United States
What a wonderful, quirky interview! I went from chuckling to myself to laughing out loud as Pauline and Carol discussed various aspects of "Grumpy Old Menopause." This episode is a winner!
- So neededAugust 8, 2015 by ph3389 from United States
We definitely need to go from crawling to soaring. P. Harris
- Menopause MorphAugust 8, 2015 by Peridot girl from United Kingdom
I found these podcasts educational, witty and easy listening. I loved it! As I could identify with a lot of the personal matter being discussed and learned a lot too. For many of us women, talking about the menopause is not an easy subject to bring up and discuss so I believe many women will find them very helpful. Wish I had heard them 12 years ago when I started my menopausal journey.